In response to the ever-growing number of cyclists and to promote cycling as a healthy, environmentally sustainable form of transportation, the cities of Iowa City and Coralville and the University of Iowa strive to install bike racks at all public destinations. In addition, the covered bike racks and bike lockers allow you to park your bike out of the rain and snow.
Covered Bike Parking
- Old Capitol Mall Parking Ramp (Clinton Street entrance)
- Iowa City Public Library (north of entrance on Linn Street)
- U of I Hospital Parking Ramp 2 (east and southwest entrances) and Ramp 4 north entrance)
- Iowa Memorial Union Parking Ramp (level 4-Cleary Walkway entrance)
- Eckstein Medical Research Bld. (south side)
- Medical Research Center (north entrance)
- Nursing Building (south entrance)
Court Street Multimodal Transportation Parking Ramp (Court Street and S. Dubuque). Contact the Iowa City Parking Department for rates and availability at 356-5094.